Interest is fucking bullshit, and I think it might be the original sin.

When I lend someone money, I don't charge fucking interest when they pay me back. Know why? It's a dick move, that's why. Having that be the norm in banking makes the atmosphere automatically one of non-friendship. Why would anyone ever choose money over friendship? Banks fucking suck and every banker should be shot. As it is, that's unlikely.

I think interest was originally willingly given. Sometimes when I lend money I think about paying back more than I took, as a gesture of gratitude. So I think proto-bankers took advantage of the fact that people appreciate other people helping them out, and made it mandatory to pay interest so that they could turn the whole world into a pyramid scheme, serving themselves. It's fucked up nonsense, and at the same time it's totally laughable. We're all gonna be dirt in the end, morons. Take all the fucking money, I don't give a shit. Shoot me, torture me, make me work for you for forty years. I don't give a shit. Life is meaningless. And so are you. When I see idiots in suits I want to laugh, but it's such a shame that they would never understand how ridiculous they are, and how much they deserve to be laughed at.

Men fear being laughed at. Everything they do is to avoid it. Everything. Even Hitler was afraid of it, and he was successful. Nobody fuckin' laughs about the holocaust. Why not? That was a fucking ridiculous idea! And yeah, people died, but they were going to die anyway, and all it led to was a bunch of dead Germans and dead Hitler, too. We can't all take people seriously just because they take themselves seriously. That's what power is. Once you've learned to laugh with a gun barrel in your face, you'll know what freedom is.

Gandhi said some shit like "they can hurt me until they die, and then they can have my corpse." ladies and gentlemen and Queers, this man got it. It doesn't matter when you die; it doesn't matter whom you love; it doesn't matter who your mom is. You caring about these things is what lets others exploit you. This is the dreamworld you live in. This is all the proxies of maleness that you're not allowed to laugh at for no reason. Who the fuck is barack obama? Who the fuck is the head of the cia? This are ridiculous morons, and the fact that we take what they say seriously is the travesty. It does not matter what they say; it all means the same thing: take me seriously! When obama gets a standing ovation: fuck him, he's a fucking moron who knows nothing about anything and is a puppet for more mysterious forces.

There is nobody in control. Nobody is making sure things don't fall apart. Think about your dad. Someone like him, probably dumber than him, is in every major position of power in the world. These are not respobsible men, these are fucking fools. children. And we let them rule us. What reality are we living in? Certainly not ours. I don't give a fuck about unemployment, or the war in iraq or same-sex marriage. None of this shit matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment