Everything is meaningless (even this sentence).

Right now I am hitting keys on a keyboard, creating characters on the screen that make up the words that you read individually which, in turn, create phrases, clauses, and sentences and "meaning" in your mind. But what if my definitions of all those words are different than yours? and I just told you to go fuck your grandmothers corpse in the eye socket? Or, if you are female, be fucked in the eye-socket after your death by your grandson? This is trust: I didn't mean that, and you knew that. So in an age where people talk about not trusting anyone, we trust each other more than ever, in terms of the flow of information. This is horrible because you shouldn't trust anyone. But that's beside the point because it doesn't matter. In fact, even my point doesn't matter. If you get anything out of this message, it's that you didn't get anything out of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment